Every year, HPCT-CAE hosts a broad range of lectures, talks, and classes.
- Dr. Julius and Ethel Mintz Scholar-in-Residence Shabbat with Rabbi Eliezer Diamond. December 13-14, 2013
- Sandor and Suzanne Gross Memorial Cantorial Shabbaton with Hazzan Brian Shamash. February 21-22, 2014
- Congregation Anshe Emeth Legacy Shabbaton.
- Emerging Artist Coffee House with Lords of Lichtenstein. October 19, 2013
- Hanukkah Music Program featuring the JTS Student Cantors' Chorale. November 24, 2013
- Shirainu Concert in Memory of Norman Shiffman featuring the 12th Night Klezmer Ensemble. December 7, 2013
Lectures and Talks
- Jewish Music: The Sacred and the Secular with Rabbi Samuel Barth. October 21, 2013
- Images of the Past: Jews in the Civil War with Bruce Form and Mira Katz Form. November 18, 2013
- Silence and Memory in the Aftermath of the Shoah with Professor Judith Gerson. December 2, 2013
- The Jewish Afterlife ... and Getting There Gently with Bruce Birnberg. January 13, 2014
- Intermarriage: How do we Respond? with Rabbi Kerry Olitzky. February 10, 2014
- Messy History: How The Cairo Geniza Has Complicated Our View Of The Past with Arnold Franklin. March 10, 2014
- Loretta Flam Memorial Lecture. May 4, 2014
- Vayikra from Cover to Cover – led by Rabbi Malomet every Monday at lunch time.
- Torah on Tuesday – dilemmas and challenges of Jewish ethical living, led by Rabbi Malomet.
- Shabbat Afternoon Study – lively group discussions of Chumash, Rashi, and other texts with Barry Mael.
- Torah Reading and Trope with Jonathan Ehrlich
- Spirituality and Synagogue Music: The Song Remains the Same with Cantor Randall Levin
- Congregation Anshe Emeth Hebrew Ulpan Program – reading, writing and conversational Hebrew taught in ulpan style by Ilana Rozett.
- Talmud on Sunday for Everyone - Talmud Study with Rabbi Mordecai Schwartz.
- The Shabbos Goy, by Jacob Katz - with Rabbi Mordecai Schwartz
- The Last Trial, by Shalom Spiegel - with Rabbi Mordecai Schwartz
- Twelve Angry Men: An Introduction To The Minor Prophets - with Rabbi Sara Rich