Every year, HPCT-CAE hosts a broad range of lectures, talks, and classes.
- Dr. Julius and Ethel Mintz Scholar-in-Residence Shabbat with Dr. Daniel Matt. November 16-17, 2012
- Sandor and Suzanne Gross Memorial Cantorial Shabbaton with Cantor Paul Zim. January 13-14, 2013
- Congregation Anshe Emeth Legacy Shabbaton. May 31 - June 1, 2013
Concerts, Lectures and Talks
- Seeds of Sun Israeli Jazz Ensemble. December 15, 2012
- Jew vs. Jew, Revisited with Samuel G. Freedman. November 4, 2012
The Jewish Vote: What the Presidential Election Tells us about How the Jewish Community is Changing with Ari Goldman. December 3, 2012
- More Matzo, Maror and More - a Pre-Passover Workshop with Rabbi Malomet. March 11, 2013
- Stem Cell Research, Pre-Natal Sex Selection and Designer Babies - The Jewish Perspective with Rabbi Leonard Sharzer, MD. April 14, 2013
Building Jewish Values and Identity in the Age of the iPad: What Parents and Educators Can Learn from Innovations in Jewish Education with Dr. Maurice Elias and Dr. Jefrey Kress. April 29, 2013
Jerusalem: Challenges of Coexistence Past and Present with Jonathan Marc Gribetz. May 6, 2013
- Exodus from Cover to Cover – led by Rabbi Malomet every Monday at lunch time.
- Torah on Tuesday – dilemmas and challenges of Jewish ethical living, led by Rabbi Malomet.
- Shabbat Afternoon Study – lively group discussions of Chumash, Rashi, and other texts with Barry Mael.
- Anshe Emeth Hebrew Language Institute – reading, writing and conversational Hebrew taught in ulpan style by Ilana Rozett.
- Talmud for Everyone −The Rules of Guardianship - Talmud Study with Rabbi Mordecai Schwartz.
- Women in Jewish Law with Rabbi Mordecai Schwartz
- Getting Close and Personal with Jewish Prayer - with Dr. Jerome Langer.
- Jewish Eating - with Rabbi Mordecai Schwartz
- Doing Jewish - with Judy Richman